Friday, September 23, 2011

Rooster's Adventure on Amazon!

Rooster's Adventure is officially available for purchase on Amazon.com under the books section!

http://www.amazon.com/Roosters-Adventure-Liz-Bell/dp/1466338431/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1316829958&sr=8-10

If you enjoy this book and wish to support me or my art, please spread the word!

Despite being out of work with the other children's book illustrations, I have managed to keep myself busy with my autumn postcard, which is still a work in progress, as well as re-doing a piece I found from four years ago, which I will post soon! Currently I am still tweaking the line art.

How I have found time to wrap myself in art while I have my teaching job, my other job, babysitting, and dancing, I am not sure...but I am happy that I have! I hope it does not disappear when my dance classes start three times a week.

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment