Monday, September 19, 2011

Book Updates!

I have both good and bad news...I will get the bad new over with first.

The illustration project for the new children's book is being postponed, so it is up to me to do my own art. However, that shouldn't be too difficult, especially with holiday card season fast approaching!

And now for the good news! My first children's book, Rooster's Adventure, should be available to purchase through Amazon and CreateSpace eStore within the next two weeks! Currently it is also available on Lulu.com.
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/roosters-adventure/16954698?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1

However, Amazon/CreateSpace frankly does a better job with the printing and quality. It is also available to a much wider audience- most people know about Amazon, whereas few people are aware of Lulu.com. So if you know anyone who you think would enjoy this book, please spread the word! If things go well with this book, I intend to publish my second children's book, Puppy's Problem, also through Amazon/CreateSpace.

Lastly, I am inspired so much by fall that I hope to do another autumnal card, possibly evolving into a series of cards. I will also start brainstorming for my winter cards, both of which will be for sale should anyone want to buy a print.

Best wishes to all of you! And thanks for reading!

'Till next time!
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment